THE NEED OF CLASSIFIED ADS POSTING SITES
Classified websites are the type of online free advertising system method. These websites are mainly of two kinds, either paid or unpaid (free). Both of these websites can be used when promoting any business online. Number of customers can be easily targeted by sitting at home with the help of just one click. These websites can boost up the website traffic. This technique can not only increase the search engine optimization (SEO) but also search engine result pages (SERP). This can greatly enhance the website ranking of especially the new small businesses.
Following are some of the top 10 classified ads posting sites of USA:
- Craigslist.org: It is an American classified ads posting website established in 1995 by Craig Newmark. It has various options which are related to jobs, lifestyles, housings, personals, services, community, resumes and discussion forums. It is now operating in more than 70 countries of the world.
- 2. USfreeAds.com: The existence of such a classified ad posting site can give the ability to see when and how to post any ad on it. It also lets the person to know the most common item that is being traded, so that the viewer can know if the ad is significant or not.
- 3. Cleveland.com: there are over one million international people who are the users of this website. Anyone can use this website without registration means (sign up). This is the most unique point of this website.
- 4. Geebo.com: This is a public based categorized site in the USA which guarantees that individuals can easily get to know what is accessible around them. Geebo.com is really advanced in terms of its traffic flow and anyone can obtain rapid consequences in terms of leading group if anyone posts their items intelligently using any of the online advertising tips and techniques.
- 5. Recycler.com: Unlike any procedure of advertising mediator, this online platform helps individual to discover about their needs in the possible adjacent places. Home delivery is always provided to wherever anyone wants.
- 6. Locanto.com: Locanto.com is a very well-recognized and reputed advertising website that offers free classified facilities all across the world. One can post buy & sale categories in jobs, IT, community, marketing, software and other products related ads on it very easily.
- 7. Oodle.com: Oodle.com is the greatest popular service in the world. It was originated by Craig Donato, Faith Sedlin, and ScottKester. It letsthe individuals the selection of collaborating with their friends and other strangersin order to see the consequence of the item that is being marketed before acquisition.
- 8. Backpage.com: It is another best classified ad posting service. This is the second largest classified website in the world. There are more than three million USA users who use this site monthly. Not only is this but there 120 above employees workingunder this company. It is the world’s majorcataloging company. In 2015, The MasterCard, American Express and Visa facilities all stopped their dealing with backpage.com payments, but still it is the renowned ad classified posting website.
- 9. Classifiedads.com: At classifiedads.com people will be able to post their ads ranging from pets, apartments, job vacancies, announcements, items, vehicles and even personal ads.
- 10. Close5.com: Close5.com was established by eBayInc. in 2005. The ebay.com is the world’s leading consumer to consumer Business Corporation. More than 100 million users use eBay and 33,500 employees work in this company. EBay connect sellers and buyers globally.
Thus, it is true that mostly the traffic is now observed online and many people do not buy newspapers or magazines to get information. They just go for the online platforms. Because of this reason, online advertising in USA has improved considerably to meet new customers.